Globally recognised - Barossa Valley
Self Contained accommodation
Tranquil Village Lifestyle
Escape to a
Luxury Barossa Hideaway
Now is the perfect time to escape to your luxury Barossa Valley hideaway and discover this tranquil, yet thriving region.
Nestled into the charming village of Greenock in the heart of the Barossa Valley, The Clyde – Boutique Accommodation truly is your luxury home away from home.
Every moment of your stay has been given immense thought and care. To ensure you can retreat from the world and sink in to absolute comfort, warmth, intimacy and tranquillity.
Feel at home from the moment you turn the key.
The Clyde features 3 bedroom suites to cater for the exclusive use of 2-6 people and is fully equipped for a weekend trip or a long, relaxing holiday.
The main suite is a relaxing & indulgent sanctuary. The King size bed with crisp, elegant linen opens through to a decadent ensuite – with a rain shower head and gorgeous, deep bath with parkland views. Your stresses will simply melt away.
This suite is tucked away off of the main living area and provides both privacy and comfort. The King size bed can be split into two king singles and is right next to the beautiful main bathroom.
Did someone say breakfast in bed?
Suite three features a Queen size bed and like the main suite, you will find a wall mounted TV with complimentary access to Netflix and Spotify. The world might need to wait!
Relax & Enjoy
We think your hardest decision is where you will enjoy a glass of Barossa’s finest with your sumptuous platter of local produce from the pantry!
Will it be alfresco on the expansive front verandah or beside the pool?
Or will you prefer the spacious & light-filled indoors at the gorgeous dining table or plush leather lounge?
A Memorable Experience
The Clyde is a popular accommodation choice for a professional mini-break, a memorable bed and breakfast experience for close friends, or a romantic interlude – be it a birthday, anniversary or a proposal.
Our stunning, self-contained B&B accommodation offers you the perfect base to spoil yourself, whether you venture out and immerse yourself in Barossa life, or stay in to retreat and indulge in a restful break.
Located an easy hour’s drive from Adelaide and we can also organise airport transfers.
Luxurious home comforts for you to delight in :
- Smart TV with complimentary Netflix & Spotify in living room, Suite 1 and Suite 3
- Complimentary WIFI
- Luxury Sheridan linen and bath towels
- Stunning main ensuite with rain shower head and gorgeous, deep bath
- Luxury personal toiletries from The Aromatherapy Co. Therapy Range
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with sumptuous sofa lounge
- Large main second bathroom and third toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator (filtered water and ice dispenser), microwave, oven, stove & dishwasher
- Expansive front deck to enjoy the panorama
- Inground magnesium swimming pool & towels supplied
- Undercover pool-side alfresco dining area with BBQ & outdoor table
- Fully open the front & back sliding doors to allow the outside in
- An array of outdoor games to enjoy on front lawn or in park opposite
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Internal laundry facilities
- Self-contained, private property with front yard and back courtyard
Sorry, no pets.
Generous Gourmet Provisions provided complimentary for your first breakfast, including:
- Choice of cereals, including organic Au Naturale Fleming and Ware muesli
- Local & South Australian fresh fruit
- Kernich’s Jersey milk from Greenock (full cream and low fat)
- Linke’s Family Meat store double smoked Barossa bacon
- Farm fresh eggs from our own hens
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company Hallumi
- Premium Yoghurt
- Locally sourced Artisan bread
- Real Butter
- A choice of Beerenberg jams
- South Australian Riverland Orange Juice
- Barossa Breakfast loose leaf tea blend from Scullery Made & a choice of Twining teas
- A selection of Nespresso Coffee Pods & hot chocolate
Carefully stocked Wine Fridge with tasting notes, featuring:
Stunning, local boutique wines from Barossa Valley small producers (to be paid for with honesty-based system).
Enjoy assembling a gorgeous platter from the complimentary, laden pantry:
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company Cheese Pack
- Linke’s Family Meat store Traditional Mettwurst
- Cornucopia Farming Agrumenta Limone Olive Oil
- Selection of Crispbreads
- Locally sourced, artisan Sour Dough bread
- The most decadent fudge made in Greenock by SA Gourmet Fudge
- Your choice of a bottle of a top-notch Barossa White or Red, sourced personally by your hosts
- Basic Pantry Supplies (oil, condiments and so on) if you choose to cook yourself.
Would you love to order Room Service?
You can! Our unique ‘Dine-In Option’ gives you the option to order from the in house menu of the local award winning Greenock Tavern and have your meals delivered to your door.
Rather experience Barossa fine dining?
Each visit, you will receive one complimentary transfer to and from the exquisite Hentley Farm, Fino or Appellation restaurants.
(Maximum one transfer per stay).
Not wanting to go out for lunch or dinner after a busy time exploring the beautiful Barossa Valley? You can pre-order your fresh BBQ pack and cook it at your leisure on the poolside alfresco deck. Showcasing the Barossa’s finest meat sourced from our local Linke Butcher in Nuriootpa, you will experience the most tender cuts of meat that even a BBQ novice can’t ruin!
Self-cook Australian BBQ pack for 2 people is $65 per pack and includes:
2 tasty lamb loin chops, 2 tender porterhouse steaks, 2 hamburger patties, 4 locally made sausages, accompanied with a freshly made garden salad and crusty artisan made bread.
Self-cook German BBQ pack for 2 people is $75 per pack and includes:
2 smoky jagerbraten, 2 kaesler chops, Lachschinken, 2 Bratwurst, accompanied with locally made sauerkraut, Zimmy’s beetroot relish and crusty artisan made bread.
Make your selection at the time of booking, and your fresh BBQ pack will be at The Clyde, upon your arrival.
Price includes generous gourmet provisions provided complimentary for your first breakfast. Luxurious Toiletries. A bottle of Barossa red and a gorgeous platter from the complimentary, laden pantry.
Pricing is dependent on number of nights booked and number of people staying.
Visit the Barossa Valley in Style
stay at the clyde
Every moment of your stay has been given immense thought and care. To ensure you can retreat from the world and sink in to absolute comfort, warmth, intimacy and tranquility.